Wait – are you located in the United States and contributing to WikiAnswers instead of eating a big meal consisting of poultry, watching football and hanging/fighting with family?
Wow. And here I thought I knew all the symptoms of being a Wikiholic… Must have missed one in the giant list that was compiled and posted in a new section of the site called: Wikiholics Anonymous.
It’s ok – this is a safe place. Just sit back, let go of the keyboard, and take this simple test to know if you’re a true Wikiholic.
- Your friends and family try reaching you on your message board, rather than your cell phone.
- You can offer way too much insight into a 16-year-old’s love life.
- You give your kids trust points for good behavior.
- You know Miley Cyrus’s favorite color, the cutest Jonas brother and Barack Obama’s middle name off the top of your head.
- You’ve thought about improving people’s answers while having a conversation.
- Little orange men have started to dance around in your dreams.
- Your spouse claims to be a WikiWidow.