We love social media here at Answers.com. And with 33,000+ fans on our Facebook page, we’re pretty sure you do too. But did you know we have Facebook pages set up for every language and community group on Answers.com? This week we added two new ones to the list: WikiAnswers Influential Teens (WIT) and Answers.com Tagalog.
You can find our main Answers.com Facebook page here and follow our Twitter feed of titillating trivia here. Here is a full list of our Facebook pages and a sample of what you will find there. Go ahead, tell us you like us!
Answers.com Facebook Pages
- Answers.com: Daily posts include Answer of the Day, Quote of the Day, Today in History, Word of the Day
- Answers Espanol: Q&A about current events in the Latino cultures
- Answers Français: Q&A about current events in French culture
- Answers Deutsch: Q&A about current events in German culture
- Answers Italiano: Q&A about current events in Italian culture
- Answers Tagalog: Q&A about current events in Filipino culture
- Premier Answerers: Question of the Day posts and updates for users who spend most of their time answering
- WikiReviewers: A group dedicated to increasing quality (grammar, spelling, etc.) on WikiAnswers
- Orange Guy: Follows the world travels of our mascot, Orange Guy
- Community Outreach: A page dedicated to WikiGuides, who welcome new users into the Answers.com community
- WikiAnswers Influential Teens (WIT): For active teenage users on Answers.com and members of WIT
- Blufr: Daily “way or no way” posts from our addictive trivia app, Blufr