You’ve got to watch it… The colors, the costumes, the pumpkin carvings, the buckets of candy.
Especially when you’re trying to get prepared for your Halloween celebrations – the party you’re going to this weekend, how to dress up in this year’s must-have costume, or how to help your kids enjoy trick-or-treating without cramping their candy style.
Obviously all the videos you need to see are available at Answers.com’s VideoAnswers viewing library… Here’s a selection of my personal favorites:
- Healthy Post-Halloween Tips with Nutritionist Martha McKittrick
- Top Halloween Candy for Healthy People
- Spooky Treats For Halloween
- Eyeball Lollipops for Halloween:
- How to Make Pumpkin Waffles
- Homemade Halloween Candy: Caramel Apples and Pumpkin Spice
- Halloween Cookies Decorating Tips:
- How to Rock Your Halloween Costume
- How to Create a Lady Gaga Look for Halloween
- How to Make Creative Halloween Costumes for Couples (US only)
- How to Be Snooki From Jersey Shore for Halloween
- How to Apply False Eyelashes For Halloween:
Decor and More
- Creating Flickering Halloween Light
- Halloween Tradition and Trivia (US only)
- How to Make a Glow-In-The-Dark Bat for Halloween
Happy Halloween everybody! What are you dressing up as? What candy are you handing out? Leave a comment below!