There are thousands of blufs (or trivia bits) that make up Answers.com’s social trivia game blufr, and in the past couple months we’ve added hundreds more. So if you were worried about reaching the end of a category – or the entire game – get back into it!
Also stay tuned for more categories coming. Discover fun facts and pick up trivia to share next time you find yourself in an awkward conversation. Hey, blufr has many uses!
Here are some of the newbies; way or no way (click to get the answers):
Wanna play blufr? Get it on the web, iPhone or Facebook.
blufr’s iPhone version 1.2 has been released and updated in iTunes! Here’s the list of new features you’ll find:
- Send your own custom-written blufs
- bluf-o-grams – to friends and enemies…
- Play without registering on Facebook or Twitter…
- Track your progress and friends on the scoreboard…
- Report blufs for errors in spelling, factuality, and fairness…
…and other minor improvements.
Get the updated version!
Did you know?
You didn’t? Well, maybe that’s because none of it is true…
Or is it?
Introducing blufr, the addictive social trivia game from Answers.com. blufr is not your mama’s jeopardy. Think of it as the place where all the bizarre, odd, random, crazy, funny information from Answers.com gets spiced up and clamped down into bite-size pieces of trivia – which you can decide are true (way!) and which are false (no way!).
And you have to do it better than your friends if you’re going to make it to the top.
It’s a multi-platform game, currently available on the web and for the iPhone (download the iPhone app to your iPhone or iPod Touch). A Facebook app is coming soon.
Boxing champion Mike Tyson has a tattoo of tennis star Arthur Ashe.
Way or No way? Play to find out!
New from the world of mobile answers: Answers.com’s Mobile version (for iPhone, Android and others) has rolled out with several community-related features.
Check out the highlights:
- Sign in: You can now sign in on the mobile site with your Answers.com account (or your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo! or Google accounts).
- Featured Questions: Yet another shortcut to a list of questions that need answering, directly from the home page.
- Top Contributors: Are you the top contributor for the month of July? Keep track on the go, now that you can access the Top Contributors listings in one click from the home page.
- My Watchlist and Contributions: Skim Q&As on your watchlist to find your next victim, I mean, question to answer. Review your (or others’) contributions easily from My Pages on the home page.
- My Settings: Adjust your password, account IDs, watchlist, time zone, and more from the settings page.
Let’s be honest – screenshots and descriptions don’t tell the whole story… You just have to try it! Type ‘answers.com’ in your iPhone or Android browser and see for yourself.
Need to know the weather in San Francisco before you get there? Trying to win the Bar Quiz with “When is Barack Obama’s birthday?” Feel like reading up on the making of Casablanca?
Asking a question at the movies, bored at the bus stop… Doesn’t matter where you are or what you are looking for. Answers.com‘s mobile web version is newly designed and ready to help you get fast facts and answers on your mobile device. Just go to the website, answers.com, on your phone’s browser. Type any keyword or question in the search bar and click the orange button for your answer. You can also quick the buttons below to peruse Today’s Highlights or skim through new questions and answers.
You can even add answers to Answers.com from your phone; a great way to give back while on the road.
Tried and true for iPhone and Android, and accessible on other handheld devices.
Click the examples for larger views of what Answers.com can do:
Got feedback? Leave a comment below with your mobile experience on Answers.com.
Like what you see? Go ahead and share!